The New Report Functionality
Here’s how to access these reports:
- Start by clicking on the VIEW YOUR REPORTS button located at the Dashboard of your ATS. If you cannot see the VIEW YOUR REPORTS button, then contact us for activation (it is free)
- Select the type of report and the duration of the report you want to view as seen below:
- That's it, give it a few mins and once done, you can then view and then proceed to download the report (s).
There are 3 types of reports which break downs your ATS Activity as seen below:
- Summary Report: Summary Report provides a brief information about the total jobs, active jobs, expired jobs, total applications, and total views.
- Detailed Report: Detailed Report provides a more comprehensive breakdown of individual listings by providing information about the Job title, Job function, etc.
- Comprehensive Report: Comprehensive report combines both the summary report and the detailed report in a single report.
The New Purchase Flow
Jobberman recently revamped the process of purchasing our products from the Applicant Tracking System. The new process is simple yet efficient. Here is how the new process works: To start off, log into your employer account (ATS) then click on ...
The New Standard Job Product
(1) How do you ensure that your job advert is attracting qualified job seekers? (2) Out of the qualified job seekers, how do you decide on who to shortlist? (3) Out of the shortlisted candidates, how do you test for competency to refine your ...
A Revamped User Experience
Early May 2022 Jobberman launched a revamped version of our website in harmony with the industry best practices in tech and design. In case you missed it, this article will give you the highlights of what's new on the website. A Clean and Modern User ...
Gaining Career Development Insights
Jobberman provides Job Seekers with Career Development Insights that enable you to discover your personal and career strengths, so you can identify growth potential and perform at your peak. Our insights come with the ability to request endorsements ...
How To Refer and Get Rewarded
2020 was a tough year for a lot of businesses. According to The Impact of COVID-19 Jobs Report that was published by Jobberman, the GDP across several African countries greatly decelerated. It then makes a lot of sense why Jobberman wants to reward ...