How To Refer and Get Rewarded
2020 was a tough year for a lot of businesses. According to The Impact of COVID-19 Jobs Report
that was published by Jobberman, the GDP across several African countries greatly decelerated. It then makes a lot of sense why Jobberman wants to reward you for defying all odds and remaining open.
Jobberman recently released a feature that rewards you, if you refer another employer to use our jobs platform. The process is simply explained in the 4 steps below:
- Start by logging in the ATS so that you can access your Dashboard as shown below
- Within the Dashboard, we have added a NEW widget titled Refer & Earn. In this widget, there is a Referral Link shown in greyish font, which you should copy by clicking on the black button labelled COPY.
- Once you have copied the Referral Link, you have to share it either via Twitter or Linked as provided in the Refer & Earn widget, or you can also share it with your colleagues via WhatsApp.
- Finally, you can track the progress of your referrals by clicking on the VIEW YOUR REFERRALS option as illustrated below
Subsequently, both you and your colleague will be rewarded with a Free Skills Assessment Credit worth, if they successfully managed to sign up via the Referral link that you shared with them then proceeded to make a purchase.
We have included two video guides to help you understand this process better
You can use the rewarded Skills Assessment Credit on either a job which you are about to advertise or on one which you posted in the past and you haven't yet started shortlisting. Click HERE t
o learn more on how to assess the skills of candidates who had previously applied for a job that is no longer active on the website.
Quick Start Guide For Employers
You've finally made the smart decision of using jobberman's recruitment solutions for your next hire. The next question is how do you get started. This quick start guide will walk you through on the next few steps which are required for you to start ...
Choosing The Right Recruitment Solutions
Stephen Covey once mentioned the overarching statement quoted below: Technology and tools are useful and powerful when they are your servant and not your master. To bring the point back home, his statement well defines the predicament which puzzles ...
Creating A Job Seeker Profile
You've finally made the right decision of using Jobberman as your preferred recruitment portal to find your next opportunity. The next question is how do you get started ? This quick start guide will walk you through on the next few steps which are ...
Communication Using The ATS Email Feature
Jobberman recognises that communications is crucial while recruiting, and that's why we decided to improve the email functionality provided in the ATS. Below are few steps that will help you get the best out of the email functionality: Start off by ...
The New Standard Job Product
(1) How do you ensure that your job advert is attracting qualified job seekers? (2) Out of the qualified job seekers, how do you decide on who to shortlist? (3) Out of the shortlisted candidates, how do you test for competency to refine your ...