Communication Using The ATS Email Feature
Jobberman recognises that communications is crucial while recruiting, and that's why we decided to improve the email functionality provided in the ATS.
Below are few steps that will help you get the best out of the email functionality:
- Start off by selecting the ALL JOBS option from the MANAGE JOBS drop down menu item.
- Next, click on the job title to view job application details.
- Once you are on the Job Details page click on any applications tab of your choice to view candidates that you wish to communicate with.
- Then, click on the EMAIL link found in the applicant details, to show a modal will pop up requesting you to enter email of the recipient, subject and message of the email, plus where you would like responses to be received.
- Once done editing, hit SEND. All responses from applicants will be received in the email which you had specified as the 'reply to email' field.
- Finally, you can track all emails which you have sent to candidates by cling on the EMAILED link found in the applicants card as shown below.
- Once you click on the EMAILED link, a modal will pop up and if you scroll down you will see the last 5 emails which you had sent to that specific candidate.
Did You Know?
- You can send batch emails from the ATS by Selecting more than 1 applicant, then choosing the Email Candidates option from the Action Menu. Learn more about batch actions from this article.
- In addition you can also, sort applicants based on whether you have emailed them or not as seen below:
How to Use the ATS (Video)
Jobbberman directs employers and recruiters using our website, with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) which is a recruitment software that assists employers/recruiters to manage their recruiting and hiring process. With a click of a few buttons, an ...
Optimising Your Search While Using The Applicant Tracking System
One of the most crucial stages in the recruitment process, is shortlisting applicants. Having the right tools at this step can make your work more accurate and less laborious as a recruiter. Through optimised search engine based technology, you can ...
Quick Start Guide For Employers
You've finally made the smart decision of using jobberman's recruitment solutions for your next hire. The next question is how do you get started. This quick start guide will walk you through on the next few steps which are required for you to start ...
CV Services Frequently Asked Questions
In this section, we aim to address all your questions and concerns about our professional CV writing services. Whether you're looking to revamp your CV, tailor it for specific job applications, or simply want to understand how our service works, ...
The Jobberman Applicant Tracking System
Jobberman directs employers and recruiters using our website, with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) which is a recruitment software that assists employers/recruiters to manage their recruiting and hiring process. With a click of a few buttons, an ...