Attracting The Right Talent Through Employer Branding
By definition, Employer Branding refers to strategic activities which influence how both internal and external stakeholders perceive an organisation as an ideal employer. Through the Jobberman Applicant Tracking System, you too can leverage employer branding and "paint" your organisation as the employer of choice.
The Jobberman Applicant Tracking System has an awesome tool that allows you to flawlessly achieve employer branding, that is the Employer Page. This feature allows you to have your very own landing page where you can describe your company and what it does, plus list all the jobs that you may be having.
Think of it by extension, your corporate website plus a careers page. Here's how you go about creating one:
- While logged in to your Applicant tracking system, a drop down menu will show up on clicking the Human-like Bust Icon (if you are using a computer, its is the button at the top extreme right corner), then click on Account Settings.
- Once you have clicked on the Account Settings option from the drop down menu, you will land on the Company Details page where you should enter accurate information about your company, as illustrated below:
- Finally click on the Company Page tab and once more, fill in all the required details, then save your edits as seen below:
- The last step is the admin's approval and voila, your company's page will brand you as among the top choice employers in Nigeria.
Choosing The Right Recruitment Solutions
Stephen Covey once mentioned the overarching statement quoted below: Technology and tools are useful and powerful when they are your servant and not your master. To bring the point back home, his statement well defines the predicament which puzzles ...
Editing A Live Job
1. While logged into your Jobberman Employer account, click on 'Jobs' at the top menu, to see your list of jobs. 2. Among your list of jobs, click on the Job Title for the particular job you wish to edit 3. On the proceeding page, scroll to the ...
The New Purchase Flow
Jobberman recently revamped the process of purchasing our products from the Applicant Tracking System. The new process is simple yet efficient. Here is how the new process works: To start off, log into your employer account (ATS) then click on ...
Writing Better Job Requirements
In a recent internal survey, 50% of recruiters felt that not getting high-quality candidates as the most crucial pain point. One step of addressing this issue is by communicating the right job requirements to the applicants. Jobberman has gone an ...
The New Standard Job Product
(1) How do you ensure that your job advert is attracting qualified job seekers? (2) Out of the qualified job seekers, how do you decide on who to shortlist? (3) Out of the shortlisted candidates, how do you test for competency to refine your ...