Safely Making Payments Via The Applicant Tracking System
Financial experts predicted that online payment transactions will will hit $4.13 trillion by the end of 2020. Owing to their online nature, most of these transactions will face multiple cyber attacks. The Jobberman Applicant Tracking System, offers you a payment facility that is versatile, robust and secure.
The process of safely purchasing our recruitment products is as follows:
- The first step requires you to login into your Applicant Tracking System . This action ensures that all your transactions will be secure.
- Once logged in click on the PRODUCTS option from the MANAGE PRODUCTS drop down as seen below, so that you can choose your product:
- After you have chosen a product, you will be redirected to the CART page so that you can select the quantity of how much you wish to purchase as seen below:
- Once you have selected the right product and quantity, you will be required to choose your preferred payment option and checkout. Thats it.
- Finally, when your transaction has been completed, you will receive an email from the payment provider which you had used and also Jobberman confirming that your payment was successful.
Did You Know?
The CART facility of the Jobberman Applicant Tracking System enables you to select multiple products per transaction, which saves you time by not repeating the purchasing process and also reduces chances of errors.
The ORDER HISTORY option found in the MANAGE PRODUCTS drop down menu, enables you to transparently view all the payments you've ever done plus their invoices.
Optimising Your Search While Using The Applicant Tracking System
One of the most crucial stages in the recruitment process, is shortlisting applicants. Having the right tools at this step can make your work more accurate and less laborious as a recruiter. Through optimised search engine based technology, you can ...
Attracting The Right Talent Through Employer Branding
By definition, Employer Branding refers to strategic activities which influence how both internal and external stakeholders perceive an organisation as an ideal employer. Through the Jobberman Applicant Tracking System, you too can leverage employer ...
Writing Better Job Requirements
In a recent internal survey, 50% of recruiters felt that not getting high-quality candidates as the most crucial pain point. One step of addressing this issue is by communicating the right job requirements to the applicants. Jobberman has gone an ...
Filtering and Sorting Applications
Filtering Applications The Jobberman Applicant Tracking & Management System avails you with powerful filters that enable you make your shortlisting process easy by narrowing down a list of applicants to a manageable size. In the default layout of any ...
Choosing The Right Recruitment Solutions
Stephen Covey once mentioned the overarching statement quoted below: Technology and tools are useful and powerful when they are your servant and not your master. To bring the point back home, his statement well defines the predicament which puzzles ...