Posting A Job Without An Assessment
- You need a job credit to be able to post a job listing. If you don't have a job credit, you can purchase this through the Manage Products section (Products or Cart subsections) of your account. You can find this in the top navigation menu.
- While logged into your Jobberman Employer account, Click on the Post a Job option from the top navigation menu, so that you can view the ‘Create a New Job’ form
- Fill the job form with accurate and complete information.
- Once all the details are filled, you can either save as a draft or publish the job post.
5. If published, your job listing will then go live on the website after a brief approval process.
Posting a Job with an Assessment
With an Assessment, you significantly decrease the time spent on sorting through the huge volume of applications from jobseekers. You can sort through job seekers based on their test scores. An assessment will not only help you identify candidates ...
Adding An Assessment To A Published Job Listing
Adding a skill assessment to an already published job listing can be done in 4 easy steps: Start by clicking the MANAGE JOBS drop-down menu from the navigation bar. Then select the ALL JOBS option, so that you are redirected to the page that lists ...
Editing A Live Job
1. While logged into your Jobberman Employer account, click on 'Jobs' at the top menu, to see your list of jobs. 2. Among your list of jobs, click on the Job Title for the particular job you wish to edit 3. On the proceeding page, scroll to the ...
Setting Up Job Alerts
Did you know that Jobberman will notify of jobs matching your career interests? We call that Job Alerts To set up email job alerts, follow these easy steps: To log in to your Job Seeker account, click on the Hamburger Menu and then tap on login Once ...
Writing Better Job Requirements
In a recent internal survey, 50% of recruiters felt that not getting high-quality candidates as the most crucial pain point. One step of addressing this issue is by communicating the right job requirements to the applicants. Jobberman has gone an ...