Posting A Job Without An Assessment
- You need a job credit to be able to post a job listing. If you don't have a job credit, you can purchase this through the Manage Products section (Products or Cart subsections) of your account. You can find this in the top navigation menu.
- While logged into your Jobberman Employer account, Click on the Post a Job option from the top navigation menu, so that you can view the ‘Create a New Job’ form
- Fill the job form with accurate and complete information.
- Once all the details are filled, you can either save as a draft or publish the job post.
5. If published, your job listing will then go live on the website after a brief approval process.
Posting a Job with an Assessment
With an Assessment, you significantly decrease the time spent on sorting through the huge volume of applications from jobseekers. You can sort through job seekers based on their test scores. An assessment will not only help you identify candidates ...
Adding An Assessment To A Published Job Listing
Adding a skill assessment to an already published job listing can be done in 4 easy steps: Start by clicking the MANAGE JOBS drop-down menu from the navigation bar. Then select the ALL JOBS option, so that you are redirected to the page that lists ...
How to Add Custom Questions when posting a Job Listing
So far recruiters have only been able to add skills assessments at the point of publishing a job. However, with recent product improvements, we've made it possible to add custom questions for seekers to attempt while applying for the Job listing. ...
The New Standard Job Product
(1) How do you ensure that your job advert is attracting qualified job seekers? (2) Out of the qualified job seekers, how do you decide on who to shortlist? (3) Out of the shortlisted candidates, how do you test for competency to refine your ...
Editing A Live Job
1. While logged into your Jobberman Employer account, click on 'Jobs' at the top menu, to see your list of jobs. 2. Among your list of jobs, click on the Job Title for the particular job you wish to edit 3. On the proceeding page, scroll to the ...