Posting a Job with an Assessment
With an Assessment, you significantly decrease the time spent on sorting through the huge volume of applications from jobseekers.
You can sort through job seekers based on their test scores. An assessment will not only help you identify candidates that will be a good fit for jobs at your company, but it will also help predict a new hire’s on-the-job performance. It Introduces an element of objectivity into the hiring process by providing standardised results that can be applied to all your applicants. To know more about our skills assessment product, click here
- You need to have both a job credit and an assessment credit to post a job with an assessment. If you don’t have any of these credits, purchase them through the Manage Products section (Products or Cart subsections) of your account. You can find this in the top navigation menu.
- While logged into your Jobberman Employer account, Click on the Post a Job option from the top navigation menu, so that you can view the ‘Create a New Job’ form
- Fill the job form with accurate and complete information.
4. At the bottom of the form, check the 'Add Assessment' tick-box, then click 'Next' to proceed to the Assessments Catalogue page.
5. In the Assessments Catalogue page, you need to do the following:
(i) Select the relevant Job Function for the role
(ii) Select your desired Assessment within that Job Function. Note that there are tool tips to enable you see more information about what each Assessment contains.
(iii) Select the desired Experience Level for the Assessment.
(iv) Click on Post at the bottom right.
The job listing will then go live on the website after a brief approval process. Jobseekers will need to take the assessment while applying for the job, for their application to be complete.
Posting A Job Without An Assessment
You need a job credit to be able to post a job listing. If you don't have a job credit, you can purchase this through the Manage Products section (Products or Cart subsections) of your account. You can find this in the top navigation menu. While ...
How to Add Custom Questions when posting a Job Listing
So far recruiters have only been able to add skills assessments at the point of publishing a job. However, with recent product improvements, we've made it possible to add custom questions for seekers to attempt while applying for the Job listing. ...
The New Standard Job Product
(1) How do you ensure that your job advert is attracting qualified job seekers? (2) Out of the qualified job seekers, how do you decide on who to shortlist? (3) Out of the shortlisted candidates, how do you test for competency to refine your ...
Adding An Assessment To A Published Job Listing
Adding a skill assessment to an already published job listing can be done in 4 easy steps: Start by clicking the MANAGE JOBS drop-down menu from the navigation bar. Then select the ALL JOBS option, so that you are redirected to the page that lists ...
Editing A Live Job
1. While logged into your Jobberman Employer account, click on 'Jobs' at the top menu, to see your list of jobs. 2. Among your list of jobs, click on the Job Title for the particular job you wish to edit 3. On the proceeding page, scroll to the ...